-->

donderdag 6 september 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge!!

So, Finally!!!
Every week I Want to join this challenge but it never happend... Yesterday I finally had some time for myself and started my "high tea" project that's laying here for such a long time... *blush*

I'm a bit in a hurry right now but I'll post the rest after work!
This weeks challenge is about kraft resist (pag 41) and the left top one is the one I wanted to show you but the picture did't upload so I only had this one.... Tonight I'll make it up!!
Here is a link to the Compendium of Curiosities 2 challenge !



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:

Zo Gister was even een rommelige ochtend en ik wilde het natuurlijk allemaal weer op het laatste moment.... Maar zoals beloofd even een update!
Yesterday was just a bit of messy morning and of course I wanted it all again at the last moment... But as promised just a little update!

Elke vrijdag plaatsen ze een nieuwe Challenge op het blog van Studio L3 en elke keer denk ik "leuk , die ga ik ook doen!" maar op de een of andere manier  komt het er steeds niet van. Ook heb ik al een hele tijd een project in de kast liggen waar ik nog steeds niet aan begonnen was omdat ik eigenlijk niet precies wist wat ik er nu mee wilde. Dus toen dacht ik; als ik nou eens dat boekje maak met deze challenge, dus elke week een bladzij, heb ik gelijk twee vliegen in een klap!
Woensdag had ik dus lekker even een dagje voor mezelf ingepland en als ik eenmaal bezig ben vergeet ik alles en iedereen om me heen en heb ik dus ook gelijk meerder bladzijdes gemaakt. Wel allemaal met de technieken uit het boek én ik heb nog een paar bladzijdes te gaan voor komende challenges!


(For a while I have a project in the closet which I'm not sure exactly what I wanted to do with so
wednesday I finally made some time for myself and started my little project. I figured out that I wanted to combine the cocc2 challenge and my thea project so I can make every week a page. But once I start scrapping I can almost no longer stop! So I made a few pages but have a few left for the comming challenges!! )

Tim Holtz: A Compendium of Curiosities 2, page 41

* Cocc2 - challenge 19, Craft Resist!
This week was all about Craft Resist and the best part is they extended it for a week ánd Mario send a box of goodies for the winner!!!!!! How exciting!!!!

Of course I didn't have the Craft paper so I made my background with translucent embossing powder! I think it looks just like the craft papers!!
For the flower, the leafs and the title I used Perfect Pearls Mist.

Hope You like it,...


Creative Core'Dinations

* Cocc2 - Challenge 17, Creative Core'Dinations!
A few weeks ago they had this challenge and I really love this technique!!! So I made this page with tis technique and sprayed it with some gold mist for an aged look.

Between the sheets I've put real tea so my book doesn't only looks like a tea party but will also smell like a tea party!!

This is the back which I just need to finish but I wanted to show you so you can see how I've made it!
So, lets see what the next challenge would be so I can go finish this page!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks for stopping by
and I really love your comments!

XOXO Cis-sy




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Hi Toni,
      Thanks for the sweet words!!

      Can't wait till the next Challenge...
      xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. Wat zal dat lekker ruiken Cissy. Ziet er prachtig uit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Tink!!
      dank je wel!! U ben t trouwens ook weer lekker bezig!! mooie kleuren ook weer in het laatste project!

      Groetjes

      Verwijderen